Webinar: Linked Data and SKOS. Connecting the dots.
For many organizations SKOS turned out to be the entry point to the Semantic Web. See how SKOS and Linked Data fit together:
“Linked Data and SKOS. Connecting the dots.”
(Wed, Apr 18, 2012 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CEST)
Learn more about:
• How the creation of thesauri can become more efficient when built upon existing linked data sources
• How SKOS thesauri can be aligned with LOD sources and can be published as an LOD source itself
• How linked data mechanisms can be used to improve decentralized vocabulary management
• How SKOS and linked data alignment can be used for efficient schema mapping and value mapping
• How SKOS thesauri can be enriched with linked data to realise semantic search engines in a very efficient way
• How collaborative platforms like Sharepoint or Confluence can benefit from SKOS based knowledge models in combination with linked data
This webinar is powered by LOD2.