TuQS QuadStore combines the best of two worlds
A new QuadStore which combines the best of two worlds (Lucene/Fulltext search engines & TripleStores/RDF/SPARQL) is out and can be evaluated online.
TuQs offers the following feature:
- SAIL accessible
- True QuadStore with GraphSupport
- HighSpeed regex SPARQL filters
- Userrights on TripleBasis
- Extendable to a QuintStore (or more generally to an n-Store)
- Cachable SPARQL Queries for further speed improvement
Some queries are really complex and high-speed, e.g.:
SELECT ?s ?o
?s <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#definition> ?o .
?o <http://www.turnguard.com/tuqs/function#BooleanTerm> ‘Computer AND (java* OR HTML)’
The best starting point to find out, what´s the speciality of TuQS is here: Just click the sample queries on the right side and see how fast they perform even on very simple hardware.
Next steps: The developer of TuQS, Jürgen Jakobitsch (aka Turnguard), is currently working on SAIL inferencing.