CFO Martin Kaltenböck joined the Board of Directors of LT-Innovate
LT-Innovate is the Language Technology Industry Association. It was founded in 2012. Language Technology makes the world intelligent, multilingual and interactive.LT-Innovate supports its members by:
- Promoting the industry as a whole in the most promising target markets;
- Promoting Language Intelligence as driver of economic success, societal well-being and cultural integrity;
- Supporting capacity development, portfolio pooling, productisation and platformisation to allow LT companies to stand a better chance in global markets;
- Sharing knowledge, leveraging the usage of key resources / infrastructures / tools, and pooling complementary skills / capacities for market development;
- Supporting the public policy-making process and influencing all relevant high-level policy documents, regulations and support programmes that affect the LT sector and its markets;
- Building the case for a language-neutral digital content and communication market in Europe and globally.
With October 2021 Co-Founder and CFO of Semantic Web Company (SWC) Martin Kaltenböck joined the Board of Directors of LT-Innovate on direct invite. With his long-term experience and track-record in semantic technologies, knowledge graphs, as well as in successful industry solutions in the field, he will bring new ideas to LT-Innovate and can establish a fruitful connection between the 2 communities of semantic & graph technologies and language technology. In a more and more globalised world semantic AI and language technologies in combination can bring a huge value to end customers in a broad variety of business solutions in nearly every industry.