Technical Consultant – Knowledge Graph Technologies (m/f/d)- Vienna, Austria
Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading global provider of software and services in Semantic AI and Knowledge Graph technologies. SWC’s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used by top 500 companies around the world and forms the core of our daily business. In addition, we offer a solution for integration with MS SharePoint.
Join an ambitious team of Data and Knowledge Engineers, Solution Architects and Project Managers and contribute your talent to the further development of our service portfolio. Help our customers launch the leading semantic platform in the global market for their use cases.
SWC values loyalty, team spirit, service excellence and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with responsibility in challenging projects and the opportunity for personal development. We offer a good work-life balance and a corporate culture that is innovative, agile and collaborative, and where fun at work is not neglected either. We value a high level of professionalism and integrity when selecting our employees. Honesty and reliability are key principles for us.
SWC is home to open-minded people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills, and talents. If you are interested in cutting-edge technologies such as Semantic AI and Machine Learning, love challenges, and above all are an open-minded team player, then Semantic Web Company could be the right place for you.
About our department:
You will work in SWC’s Professional Services department, which is part of our Customer Success Teams. These Customer Success Teams are at the forefront of providing professional services to our customers. You will provide project specific consulting and customer support. Furthermore, you will support our product development efforts by bringing the customer perspective to product development.
Your team will work directly with key customers and support the sales department in presales activities to convert prospects into customers and also the marketing department to strengthen and further drive our position in the global market. In this position you will have many opportunities and directions to develop your career.
- Analyse, validate and understand business challenges and issues faced by the customer
- Design business and technical solutions based on the specific business and technical requirements of the customer
- Define and implement solution prototypes and pilots, then manage those pilot projects from inception to completion
- Collaborate with sales engineers and data and knowledge engineers to facilitate the sales process as well as customer acquisition, onboarding and enablement
- Run internal and external meetings and workshops to collect input, discuss requirements, report progress made and present outcomes
- Develop knowledge graphs and data processing workflows based on our product family
- Support customers on the delivery, deployment and application of the solutions
- Contribute to answering internal and external technical-related inquiries as well as to product development and research activities
- At least Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science or Information Science
- 2 years’ industry experience with responsibilities in at least one of the following areas: technical consulting, solution engineering, data engineering
- A sound technical background around software development, database, software and system architecture
- Knowledge and experience in requirements engineering, ability to interpret business problems into technical requirements
- Know-how and experience with data modelling and data engineering
- Strong troubleshooting / problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively and simultaneously manage work from multiple projects
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, interdisciplinary awareness as well as a strong desire to innovate in/contribute to the areas of Semantic Web, Linked Data and Knowledge Graph Systems
- Experience in knowledge management, text mining and natural language processing (NLP) as well as in agile process frameworks like Kanban and Scrum is an advantage
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English
- Written and spoken German is an high advantage
- Fluency in other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc.) is an advantage
- Able to work at our office in Vienna, Austria
- Able to travel occasionally in US and Europe, if required
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation area, centrally located in the heart of Vienna (“the most liveable city in the world” according to ‘The Economist’), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting and challenging but rewarding, stimulating and vibrant position in an agile, dynamic, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people where more than 65% are of international background and English is the main working language
- Opportunity to work in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities, both at an individual and team level
- A streamlined employee journey that intrinsically boosts your professional growth through internal & external training, hands-on experience, “radical experimentation days” 3 times a year and much more
- An excellent work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea…
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time equivalent) is EUR 50,000 p.a. – overpayment possible depending on education, skills and work experience.
We look forward to receiving your application via email: email@example.com and having you in our team!