Strategic Partnerships Manager
As part of Semantic Web Company's growth strategy, we are looking for a "Strategic Partnerships Manager" to develop, nurture and grow the international OEM and solutions-partner business related to the "PoolParty Semantic Suite". This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a captivating and engaging environment in the fascinating fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
You will develop, nurture and grow our international OEM and solutions-partner business with a focus on custom software integrations in the EU and North America. Leveraging a large industry network, you will look for potential new strategic partners, qualify them and lead them through all the stages of the sales funnel using a consultative approach. Working cross-functionally with our Customer Success Teams and Marketing, you will have an essential role in growing the business related to “Solutions & Strategic Alliances”. Your responsibilities will include analysing market data and trends, qualifying and selling our solutions to potential strategic partners by understanding their business model and developing custom solutions in collaboration with your prospects as well as the internal stakeholder team. Your aim is to help our partners increase their top-line revenue, always striving for win-win situations.
- Conduct research and prospecting related to our "Solutions & Strategic Alliances" business
- Outbound acquisition (mail, phone, social media) to partner prospects and establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Handle inbound requests from potential partners
- Represent SWC at prospect and partner meetings as well as on international events
- Gain a deep understanding of partners’ ecosystems and business models to successfully determine important key factors for a highly valuable partnership
- Maintain your pipeline and accounts in our CRM
- Management of partners in all cycles during the partner journey
- Constantly provide input to improve business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization to establish PoolParty as the leading Semantic Middleware for Strategic Partners
What we offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the fascinating fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- Scope for growth and the possibility to gain knowledge through specialized training and work experience by means of a successful, well-structured training phase
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in "the most liveable city in the world" (based on 'The Economist'), centrally located in the heart of Vienna and extremely easy to reach by public transport
- An exciting position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company with a flat hierarchy and a staff comprising more than 27 nationalities where English is the main working language
- A challenging but rewarding position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as fresh fruit, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- BA/Master degree in technology, marketing or related fields
- 3+ years experience in (partner)channel sales or business development, ideally related to software or SaaS products
- Experience selling white-label / OEM and integration-solutions
- Preferably understanding of machine learning, semantic web, knowledge modeling, text mining, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Excel, PowerPoint and CRM (Sugar, Hubspot experience would be an asset)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English. Additional languages (German, French, Spanish) are not obligatory but advantageous
- Strong drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Outstanding networking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills, ability to interpret market data
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong desire to find innovate solutions
- Able to travel in US and Europe, if required
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 49.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!