Strategic Partnership Manager (m/f/d)
The Semantic Web Company (SWC), headquartered in Vienna, Austria, is an undisputed leader in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC’s renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organisations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation, and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you’ll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and, most of all, a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager at Semantic Web Company develops, nurtures and grows our international OEM and Solutions-partner business with a focus on custom software integrations in the EU and the Americas. The main objective is to identify potential new strategic partners, qualify them and lead them through all the stages of the partner acquisition funnel using a consultative approach as well as to support existing partners in increasing their top-line revenue, always striving for win-win situations. Working cross-functionally with our Customer Success and Marketing Teams, the position plays an essential role growing the business associated with “Solutions & Strategic Alliances”.
- Developing, nurturing and growing our international OEM and Solutions-partner business with a focus on custom software integrations
- Growing the business related to “Solutions & Strategic Alliances”
- Identifying potential new strategic partners, qualifying them and leading them through all the stages of the acquisition funnel using a consultative approach
- Analysing market data and trends, qualifying and selling our solutions to potential strategic partners by understanding their business model and developing custom solutions in collaboration with your prospects as well as the internal stakeholder team
- Partner-management of existing partners
- Conducting research and prospection in cooperation with the Marketing Team
- Outbound acquisition (mail, phone, social media) to partner prospects in order to grow SWC’s partner network
- Approaching potential partners, establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Handling inbound requests from potential partners
- Representing SWC at prospect and partner meetings as well as on international events
- Gaining a deep understanding of partners’ ecosystems and business models in order to successfully determine important key factors for a highly-valuable partnership
- Engagement with/ensuring ongoing improvement and development of existing Partners
- Maintaining your pipeline and accounts in our CRM (Sugar, Hubspot)
- Supporting partner onboarding
- Working closely with the Partner Sales Manager on partner deal management (from a partner management perspective)
- Constantly providing input to improve business processes, specifically influencing product development and commercialization to establish PoolParty as the leading Semantic Middleware for Strategic Partners
- Managing contracting and commercial process around Partners
- BA/Master degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3+ years experience in channel sales or business development, ideally related to software or SaaS products
- Proven experience selling white label and reseller solutions
- Good understanding of semantic web technologies, knowledge graphs, graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning etc.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Perfect English in written and spoken is required. German (business level) preferred. Additional languages (French, Spanish) are not obligatory but advantageous
- Strong drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Outstanding networking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-resolution skills
- Analytical skills, ability to interpret market data
- Ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Competence to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, interdisciplinary understanding and strong desire to innovate our product
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional work atmosphere
- An attractive office with a library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna (“the most liveable city in the world” according to ‘The Economist’), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are of international backgrounds and English is the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on both an individual and team level
- Streamlined employee journey that enhances your professional growth through internal & external training, hands-on experience, “radical experimentation days” 3 times a year and much more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruits, coffee, tea…
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
For the Strategic Partnership Manager the minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 55,000 p.a. – overpayment depending on education, skills and prior work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!