Sales Engineer (m/f) Artificial Intelligence Solution
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as marketing talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC‘s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite Software Platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data. We are looking for a Key Account Manager / Sales Engineer interested in successfully acquiring and partly also managing customer projects and bringing back customer experiences to our product development. Interest in managing sales activity are a requirement. Our sales engineers, consultants and data engineers are an integral part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary, output-focused team of semantic technology experts.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
- Taking over sales activities including product presentations, handling RFXs, developing business solutions etc.
- Key Account Manager providing support for existing customers (including cross sales)
- Support business related aspects in customer projects
- Collaborate with information professionals in order to initiate customer projects
- Conceptual input to the product development team, the business development team & conceptual input for strategic partner management
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Ability to explain, demonstrate and sell complex information management systems
- Capability to effectively manage multiple leads and accounts simultaneously
- Communication skills as well as experience in project management (requirements engineering would be a benefit)
- Willingness to travel in Europe and overseas, if required
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English. Additional languages are an asset
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, interdisciplinary understanding and strong desire to innovate our product
- Interest (or even expertise) in the areas of Linked Data, Semantic Systems and AI, as well as graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning would be a plus
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and proactive personality
- A Masters degree related to computer science, information science or business administration, and 2+ years of working experience
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 55.000 p.a. and 65.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Ms Gudrun Weinberger
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„I am supporting our clients and partners to enable semantic technologies for their use cases. One needs excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the technical field to successfully create client tailored solutions and enable the customers to work independently through effective knowledge transfer.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“