Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as a software test engineer to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna ("the most liveable city in the world" according to 'The Economist'), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea...
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Maintain and further implement automated tests as part of the ongoing development process: unit testing, system integration testing, post deployment smoke testing, and regression testing
- Collaboration and exchange with your scrum team members to ensure that testable user stories are created
- Plan and execute manual and automated tests to ensure code quality and product stability.
- Detect defects as they are encountered and work with scrum team to track and remediate defects.
- Establish and report quality and performance metrics to scrum team and management.
- practical experience with automated software testing frameworks required, preferably Tosca.
- experience with Jenkins, JMeter, git and groovy is of advantage.
- knowledge in working with Linux or Windows servers (command line) is of advantage.
- basic knowledge in software development, web servers (Tomcat), RESTful services.
- spoken and written skills in English. Speaking German is of advantage but not mandatory.
- analytical thinking, creativity as well as communication skills are important to fulfill daily Quality Assurance Tester tasks.
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 35.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj