Java Software Engineer
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as a Java software engineer to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) supports over 180 organizations, including over 50 Forbes Global 2000 companies, in the development of semantic AI solutions based on knowledge graphs. The Vienna-based company has been a pioneer in the field of the Semantic Web for over 15 years and has subsidiaries in the USA, France and in the UK.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation, and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work together with great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking, and most of all an open-minded team player, then SWC might be a great fit for you.
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Company with a growth rate of over 20% p.a and serving many global 500 companies as customers.
- Java software development in the areas of taxonomy and ontology management and text mining
- Work with RDF graph-databases and linked data technologies
- Working with search index stores (Elasticsearch, Solr)
- Further development of the PoolParty platform architecture
- Completed university studies in IT or adequate practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Java development (Java 8+, Spring and associated frameworks and libraries)
- Advantage if you have experience with technologies like graph databases, triple stores and search index stores
- Willingness to educate yourself about web-based Information Management, Semantic Web, and Linked Data
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 45.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj