Java Software Engineer
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as a Java software engineer to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Company with a growth rate of over 20% p.a and serving many global 500 companies as customers.
- Java software development in the areas of taxonomy- and ontology management and text mining.
- Supporting the R&D efforts of the Semantic Web Company.
- Work with RDF graph-databases and linked data technologies.
- Further development of the PoolParty platform architecture.
- Completed university studies in IT or adequate practical experience.
- Several years of experience and very good knowledge of Java development (and associated frameworks and libraries).
- Profound expertise with some knowledge technologies like graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning, etc.
- Willingness to educate yourself about web-based Information Management, Semantic Web, and Linked Data.
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills.
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 45.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj