Java Software Engineer (f/m)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as a Java software engineer to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Company with a growth rate of over 20% p.a and serving many global 500 companies as customers.
- Java software development in the areas of taxonomy- and ontology management and text mining.
- Supporting the R&D efforts of the Semantic Web Company.
- Work with RDF graph-databases and linked data technologies.
- Further development of the PoolParty platform architecture.
- Completed university studies in IT or adequate practical experience.
- Several years of experience and very good knowledge of Java development (and associated frameworks and libraries).
- Profound expertise with some knowledge technologies like graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning, etc.
- Willingness to educate yourself about web-based Information Management, Semantic Web, and Linked Data.
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills.
The offered gross salary is in the range of EUR 45.000 to 55.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„Understanding the customers´ needs and challenges is what is most important. Learn by opening your eyes and be curious. Never get tired of finding out how things work. That is the main credo of the company. Being part of Semantics AI is a cool thing and people here love to share their ideas about this topic. It is a different world you enter but a great one.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“