Marketing Automation Expert (m/f)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as marketing talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC‘s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite Software Platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data. We are looking for a Key Account Manager / Sales Engineer interested in successfully acquiring and partly also managing customer projects and bringing back customer experiences to our product development. Interest in managing sales activity are a requirement. Our sales engineers, consultants and data engineers are an integral part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary, output-focused team of semantic technology experts.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
- Planning and implementation of digital marketing programs to targeted customer groups and segments
- Use agreed targeting criteria to manage list-building and segmentation models, and use analytics to inform and prioritize those models
- Set up and testing of automations and segmentations in the marketing automation platform HubSpot
- Monitor conversion rates and make appropriate, incremental adjustments to improve results and optimize engagement
- Provide support for other areas such as form building, webinar delivery and landing page creation
- Work with content owners to review, revise and measure content effectiveness using analytics insight against agreed metrics
- Liaise with colleagues to coordinate marketing activities
- Coordinate, create and deliver internal communications and marketing vehicles focused on a globally distributed audience
What We Offer:
- An interesting and diverse work environment in innovative information technologies
- A collegial and professional working environment with flat hierarchies in an attractive office
- An exciting position in an agile and modern working environment
- Training opportunities in the fields of marketing automation, internet and web technologies
- Well-paid and challenging position with interesting development opportunities
- Bachelor in marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Must be metrics driven and a strong analytic thinker
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards
- Strong understanding of how to use email, webinars, website and social media (and other content sources) in an overall integrated marketing, demand creation approach
- Knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation
- Expertise building lead nurture processes and associated drip campaigns
- Project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently orchestrate, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to effectively and efficiently work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Proficiency in some of these or similar systems: HubSpot, MailChimp, WordPress and SugarCRM
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish; Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM laws, GDPR, content creation, list management and targeting
- High interest in conversational AI based solutions like chatbots
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 39.000 p.a. and 49.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Andreas Blumauer
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„I am supporting our clients and partners to enable semantic technologies for their use cases. One needs excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the technical field to successfully create client tailored solutions and enable the customers to work independently through effective knowledge transfer.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“