Marketing Project Manager (m/f)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as marketing talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC‘s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite Software Platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data. We are currently looking for a Market Project Expert.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
- Take over marketing projects and support online and offline initiatives along the customer journey
- Develop concepts and implement cross-media campaigns for targeted market segments in alignment with our sales force and product owners
- Create content for different channel such as press, social media, web pages and align with stake holders
- Support fairs and events and develop further online gatherings such as webinars.
- Take over CRM activities and develop further marketing instruments
- Support the development of marketing planning, budget control and reporting.
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Bachelor in marketing or related field
- Good understanding of marketing & sales tools and technologies (Hubspot, SugarCRM, WordPress, Adobe suite, Video Tools etc.)
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Native speaker or fluent in English
- Good writing skills
- A profound marketing generalist and eager to learn
- Must feel comfortable working with facts and figures, metrics driven and a strong analytic thinker
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 39.000 p.a. and 49.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Sylvia Kleimann
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„I am supporting our clients and partners to enable semantic technologies for their use cases. One needs excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the technical field to successfully create client tailored solutions and enable the customers to work independently through effective knowledge transfer.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“