Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC’s renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you’ll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. They are responsible for lead nurturing and client nurturing initiatives to execute, optimise, and scale marketing campaigns, tests and analyzes workflow, lead scoring, and identifies tactics for improvement, database hygiene and segmentation to maximise new client identification and renewals for existing clients using the HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation system. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
- Build, grow and maintain our leads base through organic efforts
- Ideate and execute various lead generation marketing campaigns
- Develop lead scoring mechanisms that help guide campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
- Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behaviour, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly. Run A/B tests for campaigns to optimise performance
- Act as first contact point from and to the vendor of the marketing automatisation platform
- Ensure compliance while executing marketing campaigns and collecting data
- Provide support for other areas such as form building, webinar delivery and landing page creation
- Provide support to other departments which are connected to the marketing automation platform as sales, PST and CST
- Excellence in marketing automation tool Hubspot
- Good command of the following tools: WordPress, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, GotoWebinar, Google Workspace
- Knowledge of the following tools is of advantage: AODocs, Mailtastic, Confluence, Jira
- Experience in managing global campaigns, Lead Nurturing and Segmentation
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM laws, GDPR
- Knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation list management and targeting
Qualifications and experiences
- Completed education in the areas of marketing automation, customer relations, and project or process management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B marketing automation using Hubspot
- Good knowledge in all marketing areas (especially inbound marketing, performance marketing, lead generation, and nurturing) and understanding of performance marketing campaigns & KPIs
- A solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Communicative and self-reliant personality with analytical thinking skills and willingness for further development
What We Offer
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial, and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna (“the most liveable city in the world” according to ‘The Economist’), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, tea…
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The yearly gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 42.000 p.a. – overpayment is possible depending on education, skills and prior work experience. This position is a part-time position with 20h to 30h per week and limited to one year.
We would love to have you on our team!
If interested, please send your full application (CV and motivation letter) to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Nadja Prötsch
Tel.: +43 1 4021235
Fax: +43 1 4021235 22
We look forward to hearing from you!