PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as development talent to the most complete semantic middleware on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company is an interdisciplinary expert organisation that focuses on product development, consulting and research in the fields of semantic technologies and cognitive computing.
We value loyalty, intelligence and innovation. Strong performance is rewarded with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
What We Offer:
- An interesting and diverse work environment in innovative information technology.
- Professional and friendly work atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
- A modern work environment with state-of-the-art communication technology in place.
- First-rate training possibilities covering data analytics, semantic web, knowledge modeling and data science.
- Participation in international software projects.
- Realization of web-based applications for the PoolParty product family.
- Concept and design of new features.
- Integration with backend components.
- PoolParty platform architecture development.
- Agile software development based on Scrum.
- TypeScript experience would be an advantage.
- Spring framework experience would be an advantage.
- Passion for UI-UX, graphics and interaction design.
- Creativity, team orientation, strong communication skills.
- Reliability as well as precise and independent working methods.
The Austrian 'IT-Kollektivvertrag' will be applicable. Minimum salary for a position of this kind is 2.500,- Euros per month before taxes. A higher amount is negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Andreas Koller
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„I am supporting our clients and partners to enable semantic technologies for their use cases. One needs excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the technical field to successfully create client tailored solutions and enable the customers to work independently through effective knowledge transfer.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“