HR Generalist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our passionate team in Vienna, Austria. At Semantic Web Company (SWC) you’ll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds and talents.
SWC is a leading provider of graph-based knowledge technologies. Its flagship product, the PoolParty Semantic Suite, is the most complete semantic middleware on the market comprising taxonomy, auto classification, text mining, semantic search, recommender systems, and knowledge graph solutions. SWC supports over 180 organizations, including over 50 Forbes Global 2000 companies, and has been a pioneer in the field of Semantic AI for over 15 years.
If you are interested in technology and working in a close-knit, dynamic environment, SWC might be the right fit for you.
About the Role
The HR Generalist is working on employee-related issues such as job design, employer branding, recruitment, employee well-being, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Lead Recruiting: create attractive job ads and screen and review applications, conduct job interviews, together with colleagues from departments
- Act as a first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and/or concerns about motivation and job satisfaction
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Preparation of documents for external payroll accounting
- Develop and implement a sustainable Employer Branding
- Appraisal and Benefits System: develop a sustainable appraisal, salary, and benefits system for the company, including the management of related work contracts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a company-wide learning and skills system. Assist with the coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A minimum of three years experience in Human Resources positions (a degree in HR management and/or business administration is an advantage but not mandatory)
- Knowledge and experience in labour law, compensation & benefits models, organizational planning and development, recruitment, employment relations, safety employee engagement, and employee development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English and German language
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills
- Ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
- Excellent organizational management skills
What We Offer:
- A friendly and professional working environment in a rapidly-expanding tech and AI company
- A workplace in an organization that is committed to sustainability and responsible business practices (ESG)
- An attractive office with a library, small gym, showers, and relaxation zone that is based in the heart of Vienna, Austria (“the most liveable city in the world” according to ‘The Economist’). Located on the popular Mariahilferstrasse, our office is easy to reach with public transportation and is busy with shopping and food options
- An international workspace where more than 65% of colleagues come from across the globe. English is the main working language in the company
- Invitation to company-sponsored social activities and additional team-building activities throughout the year
- Career development path, through: paid internal & external trainings on an individual and team level, hands-on experience, time for innovation, and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week and flexible working hours
- And of course, we offer free tea, coffee, fruit, and snacks
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 55.000- p.a. – an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills, and work experience.
We would love to have you on our team!
Semantic Web Company welcomes applicants of all backgrounds regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, disability, and other statuses. Our company culture as well as policies enforced by our active DEI Group work towards ensuring an inclusive workplace.