Frontend Software Engineer
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as a development talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) supports over 180 organizations, including over 50 Forbes Global 2000 companies, in the development of semantic AI solutions based on knowledge graphs. The Vienna-based company has been a pioneer in the field of the Semantic Web for over 15 years and has subsidiaries in the USA, France and in the UK.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation, and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work together with great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking, and most of all an open-minded team player, then SWC might be a great fit for you.
- Refine, design and implement PoolParty product features with the scrum team.
- Works in a cross functional scrum team focusing on frontend development skills.
- Develops demos, prototypes and PoCs (if needed).
- University degree in computer science or 2 years of working experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Experience with one of the JS Framework (React, Angular)
- Understanding and knowledge about Client server communication (Cookies, Session, CORS), Web Security, Testing Web Applications (Unit tests, E2E tests), JS Tooling (complier, linter)
- Good to have experience working with scrum methodologies
- Analytical thinking, Creativity, teamwork and communication skills
- Passion to write clean code
- Fluent in English
Remark: we will also take full-stack applications into consideration.
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna ("the most liveable city in the world" according to 'The Economist'), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea...
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 36,000.00 p.a. - overpayment is possible depending on education, skills and prior work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!
If interested, please send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj
We look forward to hearing from you!