Frontend Developer - Artificial Intelligence Solution
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as a development talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
- Realization of web-based applications for the PoolParty product family.
- Implementation of user interfaces.
- Conceptualization and design of new features.
- Integration with backend components.
- PoolParty platform architecture development.
- Agile software development based on Scrum.
- Experience with React or Angular.
- TypeScript experience is an advantage.
- Passion for UI-UX, graphics and interaction design is an advantage.
- Creativity, team orientation, strong communication skills.
- Reliability as well as precise and independent working methods.
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the fascinating fields of Semantic Technologies and Artificial Intelligence
- Scope for growth and the possibility to gain knowledge through specialized training and work experience by means of a successful, well-structured training phase
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in "the most liveable city in the world" (based on 'The Economist'), centrally located in the heart of Vienna and extremely easy to reach by public transport
- An exciting position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company with a flat hierarchy and a staff comprising more than 27 nationalities where English is the main working language
- A challenging but rewarding position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as fresh fruit, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 35.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application (in English) to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj
Tel.: +43 1 4021235
Fax: +43 1 4021235 22
We look forward to hearing from you!