Customer Support Engineer
Be our global first level support for the PoolParty Platform, communicate with our customers, partners and colleagues from all over the world.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
- Global first level support our support desk, email and telephone for the PoolParty Software Platform
- Communication interface and liaison for inquiries coming in from customers, partners and colleagues
- Self-directed analysis and solution of inquiries and/or coordination and monitoring of trouble-shooting in close cooperation with the development department
- Contribution to improving error diagnosis tools and developing PoolParty in terms of diagnostic options
- University degree AND/OR equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in customer support engineering
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English (German is a plus)
- Customer- and market-oriented thinking
- Creativity, teamwork and communication skills
- Job location is Vienna, Austria
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
The offered gross salary is in the range of EUR 37.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!