Customer - Software Support Engineer (m/f)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as marketing talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC‘s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite Software Platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data. We are looking for a Key Account Manager / Sales Engineer interested in successfully acquiring and partly also managing customer projects and bringing back customer experiences to our product development. Interest in managing sales activity are a requirement. Our sales engineers, consultants and data engineers are an integral part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary, output-focused team of semantic technology experts.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
- global first level support our support desk, email and telephone for the PoolParty Software Platform
- communication interface and liaison for inquiries coming in from customers and partners
- self-directed analysis and solution of inquiries and/or coordination and monitoring of trouble-shooting in close cooperation with the development department
- contribution to improving error diagnosis tools and developing PoolParty in terms of diagnostic options
What We Offer:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- proven working experience in customer support engineering
- customer- and market-oriented thinking
- excellent written and spoken skills in English and German language
- creativity, teamwork and communication skills
- university degree AND/OR equivalent work experience preferred
- job location is Vienna, Austria
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 35.000 p.a. and 45.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience.
Send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Helmut Nagy
What Do Our Colleagues Think about Working at Semantic Web Company?
„I am supporting our clients and partners to enable semantic technologies for their use cases. One needs excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the technical field to successfully create client tailored solutions and enable the customers to work independently through effective knowledge transfer.“
„Before I joined the company, I was working at a bioinformatics research institute in Spain. Now I work at the intersection of science & industry. Over the years, the customer demand for text mining applications grew exponentially, and so did the entity extraction component of PoolParty. It’s very rewarding to see one’s own work transform into a product that has so much potential for the future.“