Customer/Partner Success Marketing Manager
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) supports over 180 organizations, including over 50 Forbes Global 2000 companies, in the development of semantic AI solutions based on knowledge graphs. The Vienna-based company has been a pioneer in the field of the Semantic Web for over 15 years and has subsidiaries in the USA, Germany, and the UK.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation, and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative, and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos. At Semantic Web Company you’ll work together with great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills, and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking, and most of all an open-minded team player, then SWC might be a great fit for you.
Semantic Web Company’s Customer/Partner Success Marketing Manager is responsible for creating communications and delivering multi-channel campaigns to support our Customer/Partner Marketing strategy. This role is a unique opportunity to impact our content marketing and partner success efforts’ direction and success. The Customer/Partner Success Marketing Manager will formulate and distribute stories that engage customers as testimonials for our product and communicate the value proposition of partnering with Semantic Web Company. In reaching out to customers and partners, they will work closely together with our customer and partner-facing departments.
- Engage with key customers/partners and develop with them appealing stories about their use cases
- Write customer success stories and case studies
- Interview key influencers and spokesman of target industries and (re)formulate our value proposition for this industry
- Test new campaigns and messaging with ambassadors and influencers
- Involve and engage partners and customers in joint collaterals, webinars, and events to testify our product to the public
- Develop partner marketing strategically and practically in a joint effort with the partner success team
- Work together with customer-facing departments to leverage customer testimonials with the analyst community including software review and comparison portals such as Gartner Peer Insights
- Serve as a point of contact for partners to foster their marketing success
- Identify, evaluate and recommend innovative marketing opportunities consistent with the marketing strategy
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to craft technical content that new customers and partners will engage with
- Skilled in setting up and conducting customer and partner interviews to form the basis of marketing content
- Good understanding of content marketing, lead generation, and sales techniques
- Preferable understanding of machine learning, semantic web, knowledge modeling, text mining, etc.
- Strong drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Outstanding networking, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with partners in different timezones (mainly US & Europe) and travel in US and Europe, if required
Qualifications and experiences
- Native speaker or fluent in English
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, both strategic and hands-on
- Familiar with WordPress and other digital tools to publish blogs, webinars, emails, and landing pages for written content
- Experience in marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Sugar, Salesforce, or similar
- Experience in working with project management software such as Jira, Trello, Google Suite, or similar
- Basic video editing skills are an advantage
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial, and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna (“the most liveable city in the world” according to ‘The Economist’), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea…
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 40.600.- p.a. – an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills, and work experience.
We would love to have you on our team!
Assessment of all applications will happen between 20.08.-15.09.2021
Anticipated start date is 01.10.2021
If interested, please send your full application (CV and motivation letter) to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj
Tel.: +43 1 4021235
Fax: +43 1 4021235 22
We look forward to hearing from you!