We are attending the CMS/DITA Conference in Berlin. Nika Mizerski, Product Manager of PoolParty Semantic Suite, will give a talk on knowledge graphs at the core of semantic information management.
Join us together with colleagues from around the world for two days of career-empowering knowledge, practices, networking, and practical solutions.
Over 30 speakers, 13 Sessions in the Technology Test Kitchen, and an exhibit hall will show you the best content management solutions.
CMS/DITA Europe is designed with your specific needs in mind—providing strategies you can use immediately as you create and manage technical content.
You will also expand your professional network with information development experts from around the world. Covering topics are:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Effectively reusing content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams
- Collaborating across the enterprise